top of page
Lachasay is a deserted farm comprising about 6 houses, 3 yards and a large enclosure.
It is shown as deserted before 1875 and re-occupied 1901 , but deserted again by 1914.
A township, comprising one roofed, one partially roofed building, two unroofed buildings, three enclosures and a head-dyke is depicted on the 1st edition of the OS 6-inch maps (Inverness-shire, Isle of Skye 1878, sheet iv). Eight unroofed buildings, four enclosures and one sheep pen are shown on the modern edition of the OS 1:10560 map.
bottom of page